San Francisco is My Kind of Town.
982 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Visit Google Maps
From the Bay Bridge:
- Take the 5th Street exit - veer to the right off of exit
- Follow to Howard Street and turn left
- Go 1 block to 6th Street and turn right
- Follow 6th Street across Market Street
- The Warfield is on the right side of Market - 1/2 block ahead
From the Golden Gate Bridge:
- Exit at Lombard Street - follow to Van Ness and turn right
- Follow Van Ness to Golden Gate Avenue and turn left
- Follow Golden Gate to Taylor and Market
- Turn left onto Taylor
- The Warfield is 1/2 block ahead on Market from Taylor
From the South Bay:
- Take Hwy 101 North to the 7th Street Exit
- At Mission Street turn right
- Follow Mission 1 block to 6th Street and turn left
- Follow 6th Street across Market
- The Warfield is 1/2 block ahead on Market (on the right)
There are plenty of public and private parking lots in the vicinity of The Warfield — there is also limited street parking. A couple of lots include:
- The Taylor Street lot — located directly behind The Warfield
- The Turk Street lot — located at 175 Turk Street (a short walk from The Warfield)
- The 6x6 Garage - located at 440 Stevenson Street. The 6x6 is a safe and affordable underground parking in the MidMarket, a few steps away from The Warfield.
More parking is available at 5th & Mission.
The Warfield is easily accessible by using public transit. You can take BART or MUNI to the Powell Street station. Exit onto Market Street, and walk 1 1/2 blocks south to The Warfield. The stations are near 5th Street and Market, and the Warfield is by 6th Street.